17 days ago
Product Madness is one of the world's largest mobile game studios, with a global presence. Founded in 2007, we’re today a top-grossing leader in social casino mobile games that are crafted with passion and commitment. Our ambition is to entertain millions of players around the world with our remarkable titles that include Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and FaFaFa™ Gold.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what holds us together as a studio, connects us with the partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Job Posting TitleUI Artist
SummaryWe’re looking for a talented, experienced and skilled UI Designer to join us on one of our flagship titles which are enjoyed by millions around the world. In this role you will be responsible for create the visual style of the User Interface in the game according with the art direction, and consistent throughout the entire project, help in the ergonomic design of the UI, making proposals of layouts and participating in all the stages of the game development with product managers and designers to get the best functional design. You will be also responsible for create mockups, wireframes, icons, animations, UI style guides, general art and documentation, and final assets, in both prototypes and final products, delivering the assets in the proper quality, format and time so other team members can use them and being able to manage all the UI assets of a game, being in charge of the maintenance of the UI art repository. You will design for a selection of devices including Facebook, IOS, Amazon and Android. In this role you are expected to push the art, polish and usability of the game’s design while working within the challenging technical framework of a live social / mobile title.
What You'll Do
- Great knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Good knowledge of visual design principles and how they relate to game development and the user interface
- Good knowledge about Design Systems and understanding the creative guidelines of the project
- Good knowledge about Information Architecture and Interaction Design
- Good knowledge about Logos, Icons and Typography
- Great Artistic skills (proportion, composition, color)
- Able to create interfaces autonomously (wireframe, mockups, animatics)
- Able to create medium complexity prototypes
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work;
- Solid workflow creating clean files that allow for fast iteration and the creation of final art assets.
- Understanding of the challenges presented by mobile platforms and the ability to adapt methodologies and solutions accordingly.
- Awareness of usability principles
- Ability to work within gameplay design restraints
- Professional level of English
What We're Looking For
- You’ll be an excellent team player, with a flexible attitude.
- Have conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills with both written and verbal content.
- Have a passion for games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing.
- Be able to manage people, time and resources.
- Focus and dedication to culture.
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We also try to cater for all our staff’s needs – be that a freshly brewed cappuccino made by our professional barista in our free coffee shop or by providing a bountiful supply of tasty snacks to keep us refueled and buzzing.
We love to organise plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London and Lviv, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!