UI Art Director (F/H/NB)
14 days ago
You'll join the Bordeaux studio on a new AAAA project.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage and mentor the UI team
- Ensure the overall quality, both visually and ergonomic, of the menus, interfaces and visual feedbacks
- Supervise the creation of the menus and interfaces art and style guides. Keep them up to date and ensure their applications.
- Provide or supervise wireframe mock-up creation or prototype for all menus, HUD and feedbacks
- Work with the core team of the game to participate in the game reviews; provide feedbacks and solutions to improve overall player’s experience
- Strong previous experiences in the game industry, or an equivalent field
- Mentoring experience on a creative team
- 1+ full production cycle on a shipping product or deliverable on a team
- A portfolio that demonstrates a solid understanding of graphic art principles.
- Familiarity with the principles of UI and the UX associated with it
- Proficiency in (or equivalent of) Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Bonus: Adobe XD, Figma, Adobe After Effects, Miro
- Bonus: team facilitation in a creative or special interest organization
- Bonus: familiarity with visual editing tools for games
- Bonus: Love of, and familiarity with, videogames
• First interview with the hiring manager
• technical test or interview
• Interview with the recruitment team
If your application is not successful, you will receive a negative response.
As an employer, Ubisoft offers everyone the same access to employment opportunities regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age. Ubisoft strives to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its community of players in its teams. All information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 400 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, the Streaming team and with La Forge which seeks to validate the value of technological innovations.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.