Transmedia Business Development Assistant
15 days ago
As a Transmedia Business Development Assistant, you will be part of the Transmedia Content Department, a worldwide team that drives Ubisoft brands’ development across many different media formats (such as novels, manga, comics, art books, webtoons…). The team works with multiple book publishers and transmedia partners worldwide.
You will help grow and cultivate our foreign partners’ network. The role also involves being in direct contact with various internal Ubisoft teams (Brand Development, Marketing, Business Account managers).
Please note that this is a 6-month contract.
What You'll Do
Foreign rights sales
- Assist the team in securing international language sales of Ubisoft titles
- Build target lists of accounts and leads by territories
- Create and prepare material for sales meetings
- Coordinates the sending out of material pre- and post-sale
- Communicate new content offerings/launches to our partners
- Negotiate translation deal terms with partners and coordinate contract creation with Ubisoft legal team
- Track activity reporting in collaboration with Finance
- Liaise regularly with Editorial teams to track the publication production schedule of localized partners
- Maintain the Editorial and Rights databases
- Providing a high standard of customer care and support
- Monitor publishing partners’ marketing initiatives and help drive support from internal Ubisoft Marketing teams
- Procure approvals from Marketing and Brand development teams for localized projects and materials as needed
- Identify and report on market trends for the entertainment industry
- Perform competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Help curate book fairs, trade shows, and conferences
- Prepare brand presentations
What you’ll bring
- Self-starter, able to take ownership of job responsibilities and manage work time efficiently
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A strong knowledge of and a passion for entertainment and pop culture brands including video games.
- Knowledge of MS office suite.
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.