Training Content QA Tester
17 days ago
We’re looking for a Training Content QA Tester to join our Training Services team at Unity! In this role you will play a lead role in undertaking quality assurance for training products and quality processes. We want you to use your attention to detail, passion for technology and experience in working to processes, to work autonomously and help ensure the quality of our training products and Experiences.
What you’ll be doing
- Co-develop QA processes and testing strategies.
- Work with our Agile team to ensure their projects are properly
- resourced and are delivered inline with QA standards.
- Refine and develop QA processes and standards to improve the quality
- of learning content.
- Managing workload and prioritising tasks.
What we’re looking for
- Experience of implementing QA strategies & processes
- Previous exposure to learning content and training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to Unity
- Competence in GSuite products incl. Docs, Slides, GDrive
You might also have
- Experience of using a Learning Management System
- Experience of using Digital Content Creation (DCC) tools, such as
- Photoshop, Maya, Blendr. Etc.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.