Trainee ERP Support Specialist
9 days ago
Ubisoft is looking for a Junior specialist on ERP Support to ensure functional and basic technical support for the company’s internal ERP System (Finance and Procurement modules) for internal users located in our worldwide offices.
- Performing functional and basic technical analysis on the assigned support tickets and handle the communication with the users
- Having a good understanding of the Business flows (Finance and Procurement) in an integrated IT system
- Collaborating closely with the technical analysts in order to identify the best solution for the bug corrections/developments in the requested deadlines
- Creating working procedures, build-up a knowledge base and functional documentation
- Providing training for the key and final users, with a global vision of an integrated system
- Creating SQL queries and request data updates in the database
- Performing regular system monitoring and data clean-up activities.
- University / Master in Computer Science or Finance ongoing
- PL SQL/ Oracle databases knowledge
- Good written and oral knowledge of English and French
- Customer Communication skills.
- Working experience in IT / Customer Support / Accounting will be considered an advantage
- ERP Systems knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Passionate about the Support job, troubleshooting and finding solutions to problems
- Able to assimilate business changes and incorporate them in the IT systems
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
- Patient and analytical.
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertise in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.