Trailer Artist / Editor
10 days ago
Is your head bursting with stories just waiting to get out? Are photography and video production your passion? Join the Creative Services team; the in-house cornerstone that provides the studio and all its different teams with visual assets in all forms.
We’re looking for an experienced editor to create videos and images for internal and external use. Working with filmed, photographed, and ingame/editor captured material you create engaging stories. You have an excellent understanding of cinematography.
Most importantly, you are a true team player who shares insight and learnings with your team. You’re good at delivering feedback, but you’re just as good at taking notes when your team and different stakeholders share their points of view.
- Creating high-quality video and still assets
- Coming up with scripts and following Art Direction
- Creating videoed mockups or storyboards from a creative brief
- Capturing and setting up scenes in Unreal Editor for marketing purposes
- Post work and editing of visual assets
- Working with, and staying coherent to our visual strategies, while also having the courage to challenge status quo to develop our IPs further
- Have worked in multiple professional video productions
- Excellent eye for composition, storytelling, lighting.
- Great understanding of camera work
- Editing, post-processing
- Self-reliant, structured/organized and great with time management
- Experience in maintaining coherence for several IPs
- Well written and spoken English
That little extra
- Experience working with unreal editor and editor
- Passionate about video games and have experience in the industry
- Drawing skills
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.