Tools and Pipeline Software Engineer - Skate - C++, C#, WPF
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
17 days ago
“This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer”
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do.
Nowhere is this more evident than with our Skate franchise where we’re bringing a contemporary Skate experience to our new and future fans.
Now that we can tell you what we’re up to, Deran and Cuz would like to invite you to apply to our positions if this is the game and team that are right for you:
We started something special back in 2007, it’s time to see where we can take it. We’re looking for people that want to join the family and harness the boundless potential of skating, gaming, and community to create something that respects Skate’s legacy while pushing us into a fun filled future. Simply put, if you’re interested in building an amazing place to skate…and have fun…let us know
The Tools and Pipeline Engineer for Skate will report to our Technical Director.
- Build the tools that power the best games in the industry
- Create new tools for the Frostbite engine and stand-alone applications
- Create user interfaces to empower the team to work with content
- 5 years+ of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with a team of engineers throughout a full development cycle on an AAA title
- Excellent working knowledge of C# and C++
- Knowledge of WPF
- You are self-directing and excel at partnering with other software engineers and game developers
- Passion for making and playing compelling games that excite our players and the market
- Experience working with User Experience, Usability or Interaction Design
- Knowledge of building exporters from Maya, Max or Houdini
- Knowledge of mathematics and 3D
- Knowledge of any other programming language
- B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Science Engineering