6 days ago
Obsidian is looking for experienced programmers to develop new scripts and tools, maintain existing tools, and provide daily support to our development teams and development partners.
You will be working closely with various developers to provide troubleshooting and support, automate workflows, and help improve studio efficiency. If you are passionate programmer that enjoys building tools that empower their colleagues to create amazing things, come help us make our next world class RPG!
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance to internal development teams and external development partners
- Collaborate with other developers to create efficient and reusable solutions
- Analyze, debug, and improve existing tools, scripts, and plugins
- Author new tools, scripts, and plugins to support various internal development pipelines and processes
- Strong communication skills and a passion for helping others
- Experience with artist tools and game development pipelines
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Proficiency in C/C++ and C#
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience building tools and plugins in Unreal Engine
- Experience with Houdini
- Solid understanding of Perforce and concepts like stream usage and merging
- Experience with scripting, automation, build, and CI systems
- Proficiency with Python
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.