1 month ago
We're on the lookout for a talented Tools Programmer to join our team and help us bring to life an exciting new online multiplayer action/sport game!
What you'll do on a daily basis:
- Work with Qt and command line tools in C++ and Python on both our Unreal editor plugins and engine agnostic tools Handle tooling requests in close collaboration with other disciplines
- Integrate our tools in 3rd party software like Blender
- Work on Engine plugins and ports
- Contribute to maintaining our code at a high level of quality
Experience and qualifications:
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent training
- A graduate diploma is a major asset
- At least 3 years of experience in programming
- Mastery of C++ and C#
- Experience with a game engine or in game production is a major asset
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why Join the Paris Studio?
- Be part of a new and human-sized studio, working on exciting PC/Console projects in the F2P industry
- Join a diverse and talented team of professionals from around the world, working together to create unforgettable gaming experiences
- Enjoy a wonderful working environment in the heart of Paris, with cool offices and flexible working arrangements (2 days remote per week, flexible summer remote policy)
- Benefit from weekly training opportunities, lunch vouchers, competitive health insurance, and more!
Are you passionate about creating unforgettable gaming experiences on PC and Console? Look no further than Gameloft Paris Studio!
Our human-sized studio is made up of 20 talented professionals, including seasoned veterans and fresh new talent, all working together to create a culture of creativity, collaboration, and innovation. Our focus on quality and player satisfaction drives us to make games that our players love and we're proud to work on.
If you're ready to join us on our journey and share our passion, then let's create something amazing together!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.