Tools Engineer- (Apex Legends)
13 days ago
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they’ll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends , Titanfall , Titanfall 2 , Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond . Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
As a Tools Engineer you will work closely with Content Creators across the team to develop and support Tools to enhance their creativity and productivity.
- Focus on improving our development capacity and operating efficiency through tooling, process and automation
- Build, maintain, and support internal tools designed to empower content creators.
- You will work closely with all disciplines to gather requirements, collaborate on solutions and execute
- Creates clear and concise documentation to support process and tooling.
- Able to identify blockers and work through challenging dependencies with internal and external partners
- Passion for making and playing games.
- C/C++ skills
- Experience writing performant code
- Minimum 4 years' professional experience as an engineer on a game/tools team.
- You will report to a lead engineer.
Nice to Have
If all this excites you, then we want to talk to you. Don't let doubt deter you! We are an equal opportunity team excited about our next journey. Please submit your resume to apply. We will get back to you once we have a chance to review.