Test Automation Engineer (M/F)
Bordeaux Nouvelle-Aquitaine fr
24 days ago
Here is an opportunity to join a stimulating, international, ambitious but friendly studio and work in our new Game Streaming team with our partner. As a Test Automation Engineer of the Game Streaming team, you will be contributing to the test automation strategy for our interactive game streaming platform for our internal and player facing applications. Working side by side with the product manager and the developers in a fast and creative atmosphere, you will participate to the overall testing effort to ensure we deliver a high-quality product for both cloud and native based applications and related SDK.
Our team members are self-sufficient and have a problem-solving mindset. We are looking for people who are passionate about gaming and who are always one step ahead in development platforms, processes, and new functionality. We expect the candidate to be curious, open-minded, polyvalent, and comfortable exploring existing and new solutions to deliver a brand-new platform.
- Create an automation test framework for game streaming applications and services using Ubisoft-recommended practices and tools
- Develop functional tests for a multicomponent services and applications
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with one or more testing frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, Ranorex…
- Experience with automation using hardware devices such as network emulator…
- Ability to learn other frameworks as needed
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects
- Knowledge of infra automation, CI/CD and SDK delivery models.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge. Take entertainment to the next level, join us and create the unknown!
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 270 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, and the Streaming team.