Temporary Production Coordinator - Treyarch
15 days ago
Job Title:Temporary Production Coordinator - Treyarch
Treyarch is looking for a Production Coordinator (PC), Level 2 to help us develop our next AAA title. The Production Coordinator (PC), Level 2 is a front facing member of the Production team who works with the entire development team to ensure day-to-day operations are working optimally. This is an entry level position for inexperienced video game developers who have proven skills as a Coordinator, Assistant or other relevant position.
A qualified PC is organized, professional, personable, courteous, proactive, hard-working, an effective communicator and loves working with people.
A normal day at Treyarch could include:
- Interfacing with nearly every developer
- Attending (Zoom) meetings across varying disciplines and topics
- Ensuring each team member has the necessary equipment and supplies
- Troubleshooting engine/build related issues and development blockers
- Monitoring several email aliases, slack channels and other streams of communication, for problems and providing quick fixes/follow up
- Taking and publishing meeting notes
- Updating wiki pages and bug/task databases
- Aiding in the smooth development of feature development
- Organizing and running Playtest Sessions
- Providing general support for Producers and Associate Producers
Who you are:
Adaptive Planner and Problem Solver
- Works well in a fast-paced and pressure packed environment
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Asks good questions
- Understands the basics of game production / development
- Proactive and Responsive
- Passion for learning and expanding knowledge
Technical and Team Supporter
- Constantly looking for ways to support the team
- Solid technical skills and experience that allow for quick learning of new software and processes
- Respond to productivity problems and provide quick fixes/follow up
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Able to troubleshoot and help developers that are blocked
Team Player and Collaborator
- Punctual and responsible
- Works well with people and process
- Genuine, positive and upbeat personality
- Professional, respectful and approachable
- Understands the relationship of Production and other departments
- Team player who maintains a “can-do” attitude when working with the team
Communicator and Ambassador
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits self-awareness and emotional maturity
- Active listener who is eager to learn the languages of game development
- Enthusiastic about production
This is a contingent worker position and will be staffed through Volt, a staffing and workforce management company.
Founded in 1996, Treyarch is an award-winning videogame studio, driven to create awesome games for the world to enjoy. It is an approach that has helped make the studio behind the Black Ops series an industry-leading developer. Call of Duty®: Black Ops , Call of Duty®: Black Ops II , Call of Duty®: Black Ops III , Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4, and the studio’s most recent release, Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War , have all gone on to break industry records . Additionally, Treyarch is the birthplace of fan favorite, Call of Duty ’s Zombies.
Working at Treyarch means having the opportunity to work on some of the biggest videogames in the industry, all within a culture that values individual talent and the teams that bring games to life. We provide our teams with the cutting-edge development tools needed to make their most ambitious plans a reality, allowing for rapid iteration and the ability to create the kinds of memorable gameplay moments that are ultimately shared by millions of fans around the world. We also embrace challenges, knowing that together, we can overcome anything…and hopefully inspire a few new game developers along the way.
Treyarch is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at www.treyarch.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/treyarch , and @treyarch on Twitter.