Temporary Associate Brand Manager
San Francisco CA us
2 months ago
Ubisoft’s award winning marketing department is seeking a temporary Associate Brand Manager to join their team to help assist with an exciting project. The Associate Brand Manager will help develop marketing strategies and go to market campaigns for some of Ubisoft’s biggest brands. The position will report in to a Brand Manager.
We are looking for a passionate marketer, someone who geeks out on uncovering consumer insights in order to deliver innovative and effective marketing campaigns. The right candidate will have an interest in gaming and/or entertainment but being an expert in either is not a requirement. At Ubisoft you’ll grow and develop as a member of a department that includes multiple Effie and Game Marketing award winners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support Execution of Marketing Plans:
- Manage goals that support objectives and strategies for product launches
- Partner with cross functional teams and game development studios to solidify plans and flawlessly execute
- Work with multiple stakeholders to optimize plans then sell in to senior management
- Manage Creative Development:
- Support Brand Manager to deliver best in class creative executions
- Manage asset delivery and distribution
- Creative executions you’ll be involved in may include, but aren’t limited to: TV, Trailers, Social Media, Digital Media, Promotions & Events, Packaging and other printed materials
- Support Sell in Process and External Partnerships:
- Work with sales team to develop compelling cases for retailer buy in and support
- Work with licensing and promotions teams to establish productive partnerships and to build effective co-marketing programs
- Execute Testing and Market Research:
- Work with internal market research partners to test then optimize campaigns and creative executions
- Conduct competitive analysis, and post mortem reporting on plan execution
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
- 2+ years consumer product marketing experience
- Marketing experience in the entertainment and/or video game industry a plus
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects. Anticipates challenges, organizes resources, and does what it takes to get the job done
- Can establish a clear vision, then rally partners and cross functional teams to strive to achieve it
- Has a good understanding of the full marketing mix. Demonstrates an ability to learn new markets quickly, and can adjust to changes in market dynamics and competitive landscapes
- Can come up with innovative ideas and/or elicit creative ideas from others
- Collaboration skills that encourage great things to happen while adding to Ubisoft’s fun and vibrant culture.
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer data and KPIs to back up intuition and assess marketing programs
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and esports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after five years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 24 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Game-changers wanted! Help us solve exciting challenges in gaming and tech. Join us and create the unknown.