16 days ago
We’re looking for a Technical Trainer to join our Training Services team at Unity. In this role you will be key in delivering training to our customers and partners through a variety of modes. We want you to use your background as a lead technical trainer for professional-level audiences to be a subject matter expert on training delivery, to deliver and refine our training content, and support our network of trainers within our Unity Certified Instructor program. All towards educating learners in a variety of professional learning environments.
- Deliver training to our global customers across time zones, industries, backgrounds, and skills
- Produce video-based training content end-to-end - storyboard/script design, recording, narrating, editing
- Advise on and support the development of training plans and materials, while identifying key training requirements based on a variety of business requirements
- Contribute to development of course outlines and training scenarios to meet customer needs across industries using Unity
- Ensure all training is delivered effectively and meets Unity standards to achieve positive customer feedback
- Support the evaluation the effectiveness of training sessions through regular analysis and feedback
- Keep up to date with all areas of Unity product development, features and future road map
- Experience in delivering technical training in Unity to professional learners
- Experience in using Unity in a production environment
- Training course development and delivery experience for professional audiences
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Unity Certified to professional level
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Unity Certified Instructor
- Experience developing, debugging, and optimizing video game projects
- Experience in C#
- Experience of RT3D development outside of games, such as interactive entertainment, creative application development or other areas
- Experience in LMS administration
- Experience with multimedia authoring tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.