11 days ago
Job Title:Technical Recruiter
Would you get excited about full-circle recruitment and become the talent acquisition business owner of Demonware?
Demonware is an independently-run part of Activision Blizzard. We run every part of the players' online experience, from logging in to matchmaking to climbing the leaderboards, for popular video game franchises such as Call of Duty, Crash Bandicoot and Skylanders.
The successful candidate will work with our hiring managers, HR Business partners and Demonware’s leadership team to source candidates and achieve recruitment objectives for all Demonware locations.
In this role, you will also partner with the business to align on the recruitment strategy & plans, priorities & progress, coach, train and improve our processes and tools.
This position might be for you:
If you are an experienced and well-rounded recruiter, who’s looking for a role where you can have an impact on the local Demonware office, with the ability to influence how we do things.
If you are looking at supporting a technology business in the online space, with strategic impact on a fortune 500 company.
If you can drive consistent and solid results while recruiting for key positions, and often hard to fill technical roles. If you like fast changing environments and can quickly adapt to changing business context. You are excited at the idea of partnering with the local team to find the best talent anywhere in the world.
You are a team player who enjoys working across countries, and partnering with other disciplines such as legal, compensation, finance and HR. You can solve problems, get alignment across stakeholders and get things across the line.
You take work seriously, but you enjoy a friendly and fun environment.
- Support full recruitment cycle, from kickoff to onboarding, for technical and management roles.
- Act as a talent advisor relating to the recruitment strategy, keeping up to date with market and industry trends.
- Report progress to hiring managers and leadership on a weekly basis. Provide recruitment updates in various forums.
- Ensures that recruitment data is tracked and monitored for the purpose of reporting, tracking and measurement.
- Create plans & budgets for university relations and intern hiring, recruiting events and community relations.
- Source, maintain solid and consistent pipelines for each of assigned roles through pipeline development and in engaging with the sourcing team.
- Keep building & improving the intern program, support the quarterly hiring process for interns; from establishing needs and aligning with the business, finance & HR.
- Coach hiring managers and directors on best practices & recruitment strategies.
- Be the in-house expert for local management for questions around strategy, open roles, recruitment status, policies and processes.
- Be the guardian of an excellent candidate experience in local site.
- Create and update tools, supporting documentation and run training.
- With the help of our HR coordinators, schedule travel, interviews and other logistics for candidates.
- Contribute to our social media platform strategy & content, and regular updates and content.
- Work in collaboration with Vancouver recruiter & HR manager to maintain solid alignment with team (and other sites).
- Recommend and drive improvements within the team to ensure continuous improvement in our systems.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Three to five year of relevant experience in design and delivery of full recruitment activities, with the ability to recruit for multiple high level positions ideally talent acquisition for technical roles.
- Strong ability to self-manage, prioritize work to reach targets and goals.
- Driven by working with others in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Experience with recruitment systems and ability to create tools, documents, plans and strategy.
- Excellent communicator with ability to synthesize information.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, with creative and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Autonomous with a can do attitude