6 days ago
JOB TITLE: Technical Recruiter
LOCATION: Brighton (UK) or Brno (CZ) or Remote (considered)
REPORTS TO: Global Recruitment Director (Brighton based)
What We Need:
The recruiting team at Hangar 13 are considered strategic talent advisors and are focused on developing a direct sourcing model and deep understanding of the talent market. We also pride ourselves on delivering the very best candidate experience and hiring manager satisfaction and continue to raise the talent bar with the great talent we bring to the studio.
This rare and exciting opportunity, requires a naturally fast-paced, proactive, organised, customer centric and passionate technical recruiter to manage full life-cycle recruitment and support Hangar 13’s ongoing growth globally, across Engineering.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the full end to end lifecycle recruitment process providing exceptional, first-class recruiting support for our hiring managers, partnering closely with our Technical Directors to understand current and future needs
- Proactively identify, map and engage with top industry Engineering talent in line with our current and future requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Source Engineering talent who believe in our vision and culture. Our goal is not to solely fill vacancies, but rather identify the best talent who want to take the next step in their careers and “Bravely Create” with us.
- Administer the company's applicant tracking system and associated policies and processes.
- Market Hangar 13 across and proactively source candidates from, numerous online mediums, social networking sites, job boards, universities etc. leveraging the most relevant and creative tools to source and recruit the very best Engineering talent.
- Pre-screen CV’s and conduct initial phone/video interviews.
- Organise, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback sessions with interview teams and candidates.
- Develop networking strategies including cold calling passive candidates and leveraging networking sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Actively promote and market our Employee Referral Program
- Develop an effective pipeline of key Engineering talent potentially available for immediate hire as project needs dictate.
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
We are a team of full life cycle recruiters. We source, we cold call, we are constantly looking for creative ways to find talent. We are a TEAM, and we work in partnership together to help each other to succeed. We strive always to collaborate with our hiring managers to help make them better, more effective hiring experts.
- Experience recruiting Engineers in the games industry.
- Preferred candidate will have experience as an in-house recruiter in video game development
- Experience and ability to review CV’s and evaluate them against the needs of our teams and projects.
- Proficient in direct sourcing techniques (including Boolean and X-ray)
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with swiftly changing priorities.
- Excellent organisational skills & multitasking abilities
- Accustomed to documenting your work daily in an ATS (preferably Greenhouse)
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deal effectively with diverse individuals at all organisational levels
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative and innovative team player
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is an internal 2K development studio based in four locations: Novato (California), Brighton (UK), and Brno & Prague (Czech Republic), working collaboratively as one team.
Each of our locations provides the opportunity to Bravely Create on big-budget, AAA console titles in a diverse and inclusive environment.
At Hangar 13, we want people driven by curiosity — Visionaries who aren’t afraid to explore new territory. Intrepid individuals who embrace the weird, the challenging, the unconventional.
We’re continuing to build a space that empowers you to take risks and redefine what’s possible,
Where your inquisitive nature is nourished —
A home for people who aren’t satisfied with what is, but who are obsessed by what could be.
So bring your talent,
Your unique point-of-view, Your fearless tenacity,
And together, we’ll Bravely Create
Located just 45 minutes via train from London, Brighton is one of the UK’s most diverse and downright interesting cities. Sat right on the south coast of England, the city is home to a vibrant creative community and is known as an easy-going and tolerant place to live and work. Brighton is home to Victorian piers and palaces, brightly coloured stucco homes and a 5-mile long shingle beach which becomes a post-work social hub during the summer months.
Onsite amenities inside our state-of-the-art Brighton studio include a fully equipped kitchen, games room, gym (with showers) and our very own bar. We’re a 30 second walk from Brighton station.
Located in the south-east part of the Czech Republic, just a 2-hour drive from Prague, 3 hrs from Budapest and mere 90 minutes from Vienna, surrounded by vineyards from the south-east and highlands from the north-west, Brno is a comfortable place to live and work. This Czech Republic´s second largest city offers everything you need without the big city rush - modern architecture, perfect cuisine, award-winning bars, and diverse countryside.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com and hangar13games.com accounts.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.