This job might no longer be available.
Technical Project / Program Manager, Unity Sports
1 month ago
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to design innovative solutions for the creators across the world within our Sports and Live entertainment division. We are building interactive spectator technology for sports franchises, music artists and performers, volumetric capture partners and more!
You will work cross-functionally with engineering, product management, and other departments, supporting the teams in improving their processes and opening the doors of collaboration. You will also build positive relationships with client teams and external partners.
If you're excited by the prospect of orchestrating sophisticated product and service pipelines with distributed teams, this is the job for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and lead a team of artists and developers across multiple projects.
- Working with directors, team leads and other stakeholders on scope,resources and scheduling.
- Be actively involved in defining the strategy for our projects, thinking in terms of designing reusable systems and modular components.
- Drive day to day execution and delivery of tasks and lead the project team with lean and agile methodologies, motivating the team by explaining how their work relates to the wider business context.
- Partner with the project leadership team to manage the development, release and support processes of the projects.
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience in project management, working with cross-functional distributed teams within an organization.
- Literacy with multiple project tracking systems like JIRA, ProductBoard etc.
- You are a strong influencer with great communication skills, able to work with diverse groups and align teams around common goals
- A solid understanding of production processes and 2D/3D artist workflows within visual effects and production pipelines.
- Adaptability to embrace and navigate change is crucial in our fast-paced environment.
You might also have
- Worked in a globally distributed, collaborative, and diverse environment.
- Experience with Unity and authoring 3D artwork.
- Experience leading a small to medium sized team.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.