Technical Project Manager
Santa Clara, California, United States
11 days ago
This role is primarily responsible for projecting managing complex projects that include high scale web sites, online games, and internal tech stack integrations. This person is the key liaison, requirements gatherer and task manager for cross functional teams working together on critical milestones and projects. An evangelist and guru for technical details and keeping things on target this role is critical to the publishing and marketing team’s success. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a proven collaborator, passionate about organizing people and teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage tech feature development, integrations and project timelines from a technical perspective through the project lifecycle developing project plans, schedules, delivery estimates, resource plans and status reports
- Communicate status, updates and blockers to stakeholders and management effectively and timely in meetings and chat
- Develop tasks, schedules, workflows and requirements in JIRA and Confluence to provide organization, visibility and guidance for the cross functional team
- Actively manage risks, issues, and escalations for projects while identifying interdependencies and helping address any challenges to support the team and launch of the projects
- Identify process improvements and ways of working with our team to optimize our process and harmony on projects
- Become an expert and informed evangelist on our internal tech, systems, web tools, CMS, and partners integrations
- Effectively manage internal clients’ expectations throughout the projects lifecycle and ensure scope is managed throughout
- 4 + years of technical project management experience, managing projects across cross functional teams, and coordinating schedules
- Mid to Expert-level use of JIRA, Confluence or similar tools
- A first-hand working knowledge of current web and online technologies
- Proficiency in organizing work and managing multiple projects or programs.
- Ability to productively assemble, engage, and lead cross-functional teams towards success
- Agile Scrum Master certification and/or related PM certification
- Understanding of Engineering platforms and tools
- Familiarity with e-commerce, CRM and email (ESP) platforms
- Release management experience across web, game and mobile platforms
- Familiarity with GDPR, data protection and privacy rules or policies
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com.