Technical Program Manager - Infrastructure
14 days ago
Who We Are:
2K publishes some of the most popular video game franchises on the planet including NBA 2K, Borderlands, BioShock, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, and more. The Technology organization at 2K is a centralized team delivering Information Technology, Security, and Software Engineering solutions that enable our studios to develop these amazing games and maximize the enjoyment of fans around the world.
What We Need:
2K Publishing Tech delivers innovative solutions to our studios and supports all their technology needs to ensure they can focus on building incredible games. The Technical Program Manager will need to apply their experience and skillset across a variety of roles including technical infrastructure deployment projects, architecture program management, change management, process documentation and improvement, business requirements definition, tracking schedules, budgets, and action items, and forging strong relationships across the business. They need the interpersonal and organizational skills to navigate our complex and fast-paced environment. Perhaps most importantly, they need to have an absolute passion for getting things done.
What You Will Do:
- Establish, manage, and drive delivery of multiple Technical Infrastructure projects.
- Capture operational and architectural requirements, identify dependencies, and prioritize work for highly technical teams.
- Partner with technology leads to identify, document, and communicate project / program scope, schedule, risks, and issues.
- Proactively identify risks, track and drive resolution of blocking issues and action items.
- Establish and maintain high-level project status dashboards and reporting.
- Identify and drive process improvement throughout the Technical Infrastructure organization.
- Establish and lead regular partner syncs.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
You come from a technical background and thrive planning and orchestrating the execution of complex projects. You are naturally curious, interested in exploring diverse infrastructure technologies, and have a drive to understand how they function and interact. Your talent for organization is rivaled only by your communication skills.
- 5+ year of experience managing technical infrastructure and technology deployment projects within both data center and cloud environments
- 2+ years of experience in a technical role (e.g. systems or network administration, engineering)
- BA/BS or equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact, influence, and align with all levels of an organization