Technical Program Manager, Verified Solutions
10 days ago
As the most widely-used real-time development platform for the creation of interactive and immersive content and experiences, Unity provides developers, designers, and creators across many industries the tools and solutions to bring their vision to life.
As the Technical Program Manager of the Verified Solutions Partner program, you will help identify and drive the technical strategy and execution of our Verification of partners’ solutions. You will develop and execute QA strategies that support Unity’s effort in creating deep and lasting strategic product partnerships in gaming, industrial, and media & entertainment.
You should possess the ability to develop a deep understanding of Unity’s products and ecosystem, including external products and how they fit into the workflow of a typical Unity developer.
- Manage and improve Unity’s Verification process for third party solutions, including development of Verification requirements, benefits, collateral and management model
- Lead a team of remote QA leads and Software test engineers to ensure they execute on deliverables and continually improve the overall quality of our Verification process
- Support partner managers and business development representatives to ensure a smooth transition into and out of the technical verification process for partners
- Partner with Unity’s QA, Product, and R&D teams to communicate cross-functional updates as it relates to our Verified Solutions Partner Program
- Become a subject matter expert and thought leader around third party solutions in the Gaming, Industrial, Cloud, and Media & Entertainment space
- Work closely with the Developer Relations Management team to ensure our enterprise customers are well supported with third party solutions
- Possesses a detail-oriented and data-driven approach to managing QA, great problem solving skills and a demonstrated ability to identify risks and gaps in the process
- Demonstrated collaboration and cooperation despite complexity or difficulty and relentless curiosity, drive and focus to improve your craft
- Communicate adeptly with internal and peripheral groups to promote continuous improvement
- Strong independent worker with ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously, and define own roadmap
- A creative problem solver, action-oriented and resourceful
- Self-motivated and proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams, internally and externally
- Good understanding of operating a game and comfort around discussing technical products as they relate to Unity
- Experience working on technology partnerships
- Experience managing a team of engineers
- Experience developing and/or operating a mobile game
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.