Technical Program Manager - Original Content Technology
18 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment, and the Original Content Technology team is at the very heart of that vision, creating broadcast technology and interactive experiences for Twitch's Original Content such as Twitch Rivals and Thursday Night Football.
Twitch's Original Content Technology team is looking for an experienced senior technical program manager who can guide complex programs and manage operations and reporting for the team. You will report to the Head of Original Content Technology and operate cross functionally between internal development teams, externally contracted vendors, and software product teams throughout Twitch. You will have a passion for driving teams inside and outside the organization to create interactive products and content that delight millions of viewers around the globe.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Seattle, WA; and New York, NY
- Oversee new programs, feature releases, tests, and other program-wide efforts across multiple partners
- Manage technical design discussions, summarize complex trade-offs and options, and produce development plans
- Identify operational goals and create reporting frameworks and dashboards with the data analytics team
- Collaborate with product, engineering, design, and content production to create scalable development processes
- Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, balance needs and technical constraints and encourage risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit
- You have 7+ years of technical program management, program management, or equivalent expertise.
- You understand technical concepts, manage trade-offs, and evaluate new ideas with all partners.
- You enjoy managing complex programs at scale
- You enjoy working with diverse teams across engineering, design, and business counterparts to build online products.
- Experience with live streaming or live interactive programming
- Familiarity with broadcast production lines
- MBA or other relevant graduate degree
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc. )
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $157,500 - $192,500 yr ; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience . A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Job ID: TW7009
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.