This job might no longer be available.
Technical Product Manager III - Live Production
5 months ago
As a Technical Product Manager within the Live Operations Team you will collaborate with engineering teams, game teams, and central services to accelerate how games are produced, iterated on and operated at a global scale. You will be responsible for creating the requirements and priorities for new products and features.
The portfolio of teams within the scope of this role have multiple operational models and run games in public cloud providers and Riot’s own private cloud. Your customers and users range from prototype-level R&D teams like Legends of Runeterra, Project A and Project L, to feature teams on League of Legends creating the next big experience. You will report to the Senior Manager, Product Management, Live Operations.
- Build the vision and strategy for a set group of products within the Live Operations and game team product suite
- Engage with our customers and partners to learn about the needs of our ecosystem
- Lead collaboration across our teams and customers and partners to guide feature priorities, product releases and customer engagement
- Lead the team in creating a process to ensure each new release has well-defined, essential metrics and the proper tracking mechanisms to measure key product and business metrics
- Define and measure goals for multiple teams and products
- Ideation for new products or services that Live Operations can share with Riot stakeholders
- Strong communication and ability to properly manage timelines and expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Understand cloud infrastructure technology and how it is used by customers and the partner ecosystem
- Experience working directly with engineering and game teams to ensure the products they build meet the needs of the partners and customers that use them
- Understand the technical effects of decisions and product change impact
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.