Technical Live Operations specialist (M/F)
Annecy Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes fr
8 days ago
Your main challenges will be:
· Support and ensure the effective coordination of the operations and technical teams;
· Drive stakeholder and partner meetings so that each party is aware of their priorities, proper risks notated and next steps are clearly advised;
· Build and maintain an active risk registry, being in charge of the game security
· Support and coordinate pre-launch operations activities (in particular VMC/ Beta/ PTS tests);
· Take part in developing the launch plan and coordinate execution;
· Effectively communicate with teams so that they are informed of ongoing projects (advancement and direction);
· Implement problem-solving processes with internal partners (GNS, TG, development teams, etc.);
· Ensure that priorities are managed and respected according to the plan set out with the live producer;
· Ensure that teams have the technical support required to work effectively (in collaboration with internal partners: GNS, TG, etc.);
· Report on the advancement of the deliverables (planned versus actual) to the team, producer and live producer and address any gaps;
· Guarantee the technical toxicity
· Guarantee the War room
· At least one experience in Live Gaming, or you are known to be a regular Online gamer
· 3 years’ experience in project coordination
· Video game production experience an asset
· Good command in English (written and spoken)
· Project management skills; Polyvalence, communication and organisation skills
· Ability to manage stress and change;
· Ability to manage time and priorities
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
At Ubisoft Annecy, we are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
Position available as soon as possible in Annecy !
Please submit a CV and all personal/professional work or portfolio website
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players by original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has developed many sagas, especially on Splinter Cell, Assassin’s Creed®, while focusing on multiplayer online and social aspects, and also on concrete game mandates such as Tom Clancy’s: The Division 2® and Ghost Recon Wildlands. We are now proud to have developed our own IP, Steep!
Located in one of the most dynamic regions of France, our Ubisoft studio is settled between lake and mountains, in the middle of Annecy, also known as the Venice of the Alps, 30 minutes away from Geneva International Airport. Having a studio with perpetual growth, we are focusing on our team members' commitment and team work. Our ambition relies on innovation and excellence with an ultimate purpose: our players' satisfaction!
By joining Ubisoft Annecy, you will have the opportunity to join a community of passionate and collaborative peers, but also to evolve, with pioneering teams in their field, from all around the world. You will progress in a benevolent and inspiring environment in which you push the boundaries of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will enthrall our players.
Do you have talent and experience in the video game industry? Do you want to join a challenging, stimulating, creative and friendly work environment? Join us!