Technical Game Designer
5 days ago
Funovus is a game development studio based in the United States, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are looking for people who are fierce, capable, and have a strong desire to make fun, innovative, and memorable games.
- Ambition for creating games that reach massive audiences and a constant desire to improve
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills; able to work effectively in data-driven environment
- Able to give and receive critical feedback constructively and gracefully
- Fluent in at least one game editor (such as Unity, UE5, StarCraft 2 Editor, or Warcraft 3 Editor)
- Fluent in Lua or a similar scripting language
- Passion for games, especially casual and midcore mobile games
- Experience with UI design and implementation a plus
- Drive the full cycle of game development from research, development, launch, and live ops
- Design, implement, and iterate on gameplay through rapid prototyping and feedback cycles
- Design and implement meta game and economy systems; validate results with analytics tools
- Polish moment-to-moment gameplay experiences with great attention to detail
- Fast iteration during live operation based on data and user feedback
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: California or Remote
We sponsor CPT/OPT/H1B for international students.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.