Technical Director LPM
4 days ago
About The Company:
Tripledot Studios - successful and rapidly growing Unicorn mobile games company based in London.
We create casual games actively combining creativity and science, data driven approach and cutting-edge technologies.
Company was founded by a team of veterans from some of the biggest names in games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness .
Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others.
We enjoy problem-solving and love taking things apart and figuring out how they work.
Today, more than 30 million monthly active users play on Tripledot Studios products.
Most of our games are in the top 5 in the AppStore and Google Play.
About The Role:
We are looking for an experienced Technical Director who will be responsible for leading and scaling the product. You will join one of our fast growing games - Live Play Bingo .
Live Play Bingo is the #1 live streaming mobile game. We combine live streaming hosts from our broadcast studio in Hollywood, CA, and state of the art multiplayer gameplay. We mix the latest live video streaming technology, world-class game design, and best-in best-in-class, social gaming features.
- Directly managing Technical leads across multiple pods or products.
- Lead by example, create a strong sense of purpose and community, promote a healthy personal culture as well as champion the company culture.
- Defining best practices in game engineering and ensuring that their teams are striving to follow them.
- Reporting project status, objectives progress and any potential problems to the upper management on a regular basis.
- Supporting Product Owners and Technical Leads in defining project direction and providing early estimates.
- Responsible for making sure that products are up to date with any external and when required internal technology changes.
- Working with product leadership and BA on product roadmap and rollouts.
- Monitoring product health and working with Product Owners and Technical leads to make sure that problems are addressed in a timely manner.
- Working with other Technical Directors and Engineering VPs to make sure that potential cross product tools and solutions are known and extracted for use in other projects.
- Responsible for managing the engineering talent in the teams and for maintaining team motivation and performance.
- 8+ years of experience as Game Engineer
- Out of those at least 3 as a Engineering Manager
- Server Management & Architectural experience needed
- Wide experience in Unity development
- Experience in managing QA team & processes is desirable
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive Salary
- Exchange of ideas and daily interaction with a strong team from different offices
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses and seminars
- Medical care program
- Sport compensation
- Sick days
- English classes
- Exciting perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events