17 days ago
At Amber, we're always on the hunt for the most talented individuals in the industry to join our team. We're dedicated to delivering top-notch service to our customers and know that our employees are key to making that happen. We offer attractive compensation packages and plenty of chances to grow with us, and we're always on the lookout for ways to do things better. Our team works together towards common goals and we value each member's contributions to our mission of continuous improvement and innovation.
About the role:
A mber Studio Mexico is seeking a Technical Artist to provide solutions to the artists to ensure the game runs smoothly for an exciting new game. Join our talented team of artisans in our Mexico studio and work in collaboration with our International Art Team!
- Communicating with the artists, designers, and programmers to define the technical needs,
- Cooperating with the artists and programmers to fix any potential day-to-day production issues,
- Developing tools and solutions to solve performance issues and optimize the game while keeping its visual identity in mind,
- Implement complex features in collaboration with the programming team
- Expert knowledge of Unity 3D and Unreal Engine,
- Great understanding of PC and mobile platforms limitations,
- Good scripting skills and skills in software development in Unity 3D and/or Unreal Engine,
- Experience in a multiplatform 3D game production pipeline (understanding of high and low-poly modeling, unwrapping, baking, texturing, lighting, level art, etc.)
- Professional level of English
IMPRESS US WITH:
- VFX skills
- The tools you’ve developed
- Tutoring skills
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Additional Days Off - according to Amber’s internal policy .
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs