Game Artist – 3D (all genders)
5 months ago
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
At New Moon Production we specialize in game development for both mobile and web.
We are looking for a Game Artist – 3D (all genders) to kick ass and develop awesome Games.
You will be working in one of our small, but highly motivated teams to bring Goodgame branded cross platform games to the market.
- Work with artist and programmers to create 3D art and bring it into the engine.
- Create 3D environments inside Unity 3D.
- Review creative process and identify opportunities for tool improvements.
- Solve challenging technical issues in the 3D asset pipeline.
- Help establish and maintain both aesthetic quality and technical performance standards (poly count, memory, draw calls, etc.)
- Work with the art team to guide creative and engine-efficient art solutions for visual problems
- Collaborate with tools and engine teams to continually improve upon our custom workflows and technology
- Collaborate with art outsourcing studios to share technology and best practices, review
- Relevant work experience in games, preferably mobile
- Experience communicating and collaborating with various cross-functional partners and collaborative
- Attention to detail for both aesthetic and technical quality
- Understanding of a number of CG disciplines (modeling, texturing, shading, lighting, and post-process fx) Set the 3D art bar with your personal work.
- Professional experience with Substance, Zbrush or Professional experience with Maya, Max, Blender or other 3D packages.
- Very good communication skills in english
- Good artistic skills (Image composition, colors, shapes)
- Good knowledge of asset optimization for mobile
- Very good practical experience in Unity 3D (bonus if the candidate has experience with mobile platforms)
- Experience in level creation inside Unity 3D
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive work-life balance
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications