Technical Artist - Print Production
Wizards of the Coast
Renton, Washington, United States
12 days ago
For decades, Wizards of the Coast has connected people around the world through play and imagination, with core games that have defined their genres - Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons®. We want to offer more ways to connect and play as the company grows. And that’s where you come in.
Do you have the creative ability to build and finalize large files coupled with an obsession for making sure all elements get completed beautifully? If so, this may be the role for you! We’re looking for a creative production professional to join our team working on Magic and other games.
What You'll Do
- Produce print production files for cards, packaging, and other assets
- Collaborate to ensure that all printed materials are produced to a consistently high standard
- Troubleshoot native files and find technical and process solutions
- Coordinate final approval on assets you build as needed
- Participate in kickoff and standup meetings
- Exhibit strong self-management of daily tasks
- Continually help build, test, and improve workflow and color management procedures
What You Bring
- 4+ years of experience in a high-volume production art role
- InDesign expertise required
- Knowledge of dielines and packaging file build needs
- Strong skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat required
- Familiarity with print production standards
- Working knowledge of XML workflows, GREP, and scripting for InDesign a HUGE plus
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.