Senior Technical Account Manager
17 days ago
As a Technical Account Manager, you’re the glue that keeps the whole technical operation together. You will coordinate assets to respond to customer queries, work with key contacts to surface technical issues and product feedback, drive the constant improvement of our work and processes, and ensure that our customers receive the best support from the team.
What You'll be Doing
- Project management and deliver our customers deployments
- Understand and become a professional in both the customer’s and our own products
- Supervise customer happiness and ensure the resolution of emerging issues in real-time
- Become a trusted advisor as well as a customer concern point for all technical issues
- Ensure solution is delivering the best gamers experience balanced with the accurate capacities
What We're Looking for
- Have experience in Unity Engine
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate around new solutions
- Good Social & interpersonal skills, and a highly-proactive personality
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally
- Previous employment in video game
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.