4 days ago
Job Posting TitleTech Lead
SummaryTo test C++ based Games across different EGMs and be responsible for ensuring high quality of games being delivered.
We are looking for experienced software tester who is passionate about testing and delivering high impact casino games to our global customers. You will be part of a Studio with talented team of Artists, Game Mathematicians, Game Developers and Test Engineers. The Studio puts a strong emphasis on quality, individual ownership and values engineers who take pride in developing games.
What you'll do
· Test various functionalities on games development for a variety of markets
· Design and execute test cases, conduct product requirements analysis.
· Should be able to identify automation targets and execute to completion.
· Assist in troubleshooting and debugging code to find the root cause of the issues and provide detailed information to the development team.
· Follow guidelines set by Secret Sauce management to plan and execute tests to support business
· Bring in ideas/innovations to improve the overall testing process in terms of tools, processes, test cases etc.
What we're looking for
§ B. Tech. / B.E. / MCA /M. Tech. in Computer Science/Electronics with 5-8 years of relevant experience in software test engineering.
§ Experience in creating Test Plans, Test cases and executing the test cases (Manual).
§ Experience working with defect tracking tools such as JIRA or Clearquest is required.
§ Good knowledge of any scripting language.
§ Experience in using Source control systems (SVN etc.) and Microsoft Office Suite;
· Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies will be a plus.
· Prior experience of testing/validating games will be a big plus.
· Prior experience in the gaming industry will be a plus.
· Must have good verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with global stakeholders
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.