6 days ago
Job Posting TitleTech Artist-2
SummaryTo configure asset structures and implement static and animating gaming content to support Artist and game developers for Digital iGaming for market across the Globe . The games will be hosted on web, iOS and Android platforms. Team member will be responsible for ensuring high quality standards of games being delivered.
What You'll Do
- Develop/Update artwork and animation for digital gaming projects
- Focus on Content implementation pipeline
- Ensure relevant processes in regard to asset management, file organization, output configuration are clearly and correctly executed
- Schedule and manage time efficiently – work with agile development leaders to plan work
- Deliver assets on time to specification with a thorough and complete attention to detail
- Responsible for having peer reviews to check work for accuracy and quality
- Various other duties includes:
- Game Documentation as per business need
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined teams to achieve the highest quality games possible
- Follow guidelines set by management to manage / develop art assets to support business
- Bring in ideas/innovations to improve the overall testing process in terms of tools, processes etc.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree/BFA/MFA or equivalent work 5-8 yrs work experience in digital gaming as technical artist
- Must have strong experience in Adobe products (After Effects and Photoshop)
- Strong knowledge of 2D Graphics
- Understanding of After Effects and animation principles will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of any scripting language to automate Artist tools as After Effects plug-in
- Experience in using Assets control systems (Perforce) and Microsoft Office Suite will be a plus.
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies will be a plus.
- Prior experience in the digital or social gaming industry will be a plus.
- A good eye for attention to detail and be willing to follow technical/compliance specifications.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with global stakeholders
- Suggests ideas to improve the overall testing process in terms of tools, processes, test cases etc.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.