Team Operations Coordinator -Esports
San Francisco, CA
12 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
The Esports team at Twitch is looking for a Team Operations Coordinator to manage the daily administrative operations of the team, including executive support of our Vice President of Global Esports. We're seeking someone who is not only passionate about esports but, tech savvy, hyper-organized, and experienced at learning quickly in a fast-growing environment. You will work in San Francisco and report directly to our Vice President of Global Esports.
- Review, update, and manage a complex calendar based on executive and team priorities
- Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of recurring meetings and departmental events while anticipating conflicts and solving scheduling issues
- Help prepare presentations and correspondences including ownership and scheduling of restricted meeting spaces
- Project manage all logistics for internal and external meetings, e.g. department All Hands, conferences, vendor on-sites, partner meetings, and conventions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements and accommodations
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Work with other administrators across Twitch and Amazon on high-level projects and company wide events
- Maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- Directly support diverse team operations with multiple partners, including but not limited to invoice tracking, agreement processing, purchase order creation, and associated data entry
- Serve as a Twitch culture ambassador - create and manage swag, recognition, and team building events
- 3+ years experience supporting an executive and his/her team or, applicable work experience in a fast paced environment supporting live operations, e.g. live events, broadcast production, travel support
- Experience resolving problems promptly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience with business processes and organizational budgets
- Ability to match team and executive’s schedule when needed
- Experience with the execution of events such as Offsites, Happy Hours, All Hands, etc.
- Twitch knowledge and/or gaming background a plus
- Desire to be involved in the growth of esports and gaming entertainment a plus
- Experience working with stakeholders in multiple international time zones
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.\
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.