Team Leader - Player Support
29 days ago
Role: Team Leader
Department: Player Support Department
Hours: Full-time, Dayshift
The individual will be a dynamic and highly motivated manager who can cultivate and build relationships easily. Your role will be fully accountable for ensuring all company principles and procedures are adhered to, including managing all operational aspects and personal development of your agents. The ideal candidate will be engaging, personable, enthusiastic and results-orientated with an eye for detail, who is committed to delivering excellent customer service through the development of their team You will work with our existing Team Leaders across the wider CX Community, including Account Managers to develop, support and ultimately grow your campaign.
What you’ll be doing
• Responsible for the delivery of your assigned department SLAs, ensuring that all compliance, commercial and efficiency targets are met or exceeded.
• Managing agent and team performance versus KPI’s/targets.
• Providing guidance and coaching feedback and development plans for your team.
• Responsible for the full people management cycle of your team.
• Responsible for working proactively and constructively with other company stakeholders to establish and maintain department compliance, performance, policies and procedures whilst shaping a 'can do' culture.
• A key part of your role will be to carry out an analysis of the campaign in liaison and conjunction with other Team Leaders, identifying key areas for development and gathering intelligence
What we’re looking for:
• Previous Supervisory/Team Leader/Manager experience preferably within an outsourced or contact centre environment.
• Proven track record of exceeding targets through building strong client relationships.
• Excellent presentation, verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to forecast campaign opportunities.
• Confidence, enthusiasm and energy
• Well organised and with an attention to detail
• Be a fantastic advocate for our brand.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.