Team Lead Competitive Intelligence (F/M)
20 days ago
Context: Within the Production Communities & Competitive Intelligence team, we are currently looking for someone that will lead competitive intelligence practices - both in terms of organization and technology.
The team : Within the HQ of Ubisoft's production studios, that support our 30 studios worldwide, you will integrate the Production Communities & Competitive Intelligence team that follows up on communities practices internally.
You will directly report to the Production Communities & Competitive Intelligence Director.
Mission statement: You will be in charge of reactivating the competitive watch cell within the HQ, in collaboration with internal communities practices and for our production studios.
What you will do:
You will be in charge of the competitive watch team within Ubisoft's international production HQ.
You main responsibilities will be:
1/ To develop a centralized organizational competitive watch and across our internal communities practices
- Summarize and update studies that aim at a better understanding of how our competitors organize themselves to develop their games;
- Partner with key stakeholders internally (HQ and in-production) to aggregate the already existing information;
- Lead external sourcing studies (press, forums, social networks etc)
- Run communtities practices around competitive watch themes (workshops, round tables etc)
- Liase with our production teams to carry out comparative studies;
- Share competitive watch newsletters internally.
2/ To develop technological competitive watch
- Assemble and update studies that aim at a better understanding of how our competitors invest in their R&D technologies;
- Partner with key stakeholders internally (HQ and in-production) to gather knowledge on technology subjects;
- Lead external sourcing studies (press, forums, tech blogs, social networks etc)
- Liase with our production teams to carry out comparative studies with our own technology;
- Present these studies and findings with Ubisoft International Production HQ.
3/ To participate in the development of governance tools for production
- Roll out metrics to measure the progress of our own initiatives compared to our competitors;
- Contribute to organization & technological SWOT analysis.
4/ To manage 1 to 2 people to support you on that ambitious mission
What we are looking for:
- An academic background in business, engineering, or project management;
- A proven track record in a tech environment or consulting;
- Extensive experience in project management, you deliver on time and are self-demanding on quality;
- Strong analytical skills;
- You have a thorough knowledge of the video game industry, including game engines and technologies;
- Strong communication skills, and a leadership mindset;
- Team player, you are also recognized for your managerial skills;
- Excellent English required to work in an international context.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft International Production is the headquarters of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
Do you want to embark on our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a Team Lead Competitive Intelligence (F/M)