21 days ago
Keywords Studios, the world's leading provider of technical services to the video games market, is seeking a Tax Accountant to join our Gaming division. Established in 1998, we've successfully acquired and integrated 39 companies since 2014 and have a proven track record of organic growth. Our team is passionate, talented, committed, and resourceful, and we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness, and work as teams. As a business, we empower people to perform to the best of their ability with a can-do attitude. We learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training, and tackling new challenges.
- Support accounting Journal preparation, including Corporate Tax and Deferred Tax provision adjustments,
- Undertake Tax analysis using ERP accounting system (preferably NetSuite),
- Working with external tax providers in the preparation of Corporate Tax computations and returns for multiple jurisdictions,
- Intercompany recharge calculation and journal preparation.
- Another miscellaneous tax project work.
- Semi-Qualified, Fully Qualified or Graduate (B.COM)
- Strong knowledge of US federal and state tax regulations and compliance
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and tax preparation software
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We offer competitive salaries and annual performance-based bonuses.
- We offer generous paid time off. You get 26 Annual leaves and additional paid time off at the year-end (from 25th December to 1st January).
- We cover Term Insurance and Personal accidental insurance for you.
- Benefit from our free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental and emotional wellbeing.
- You can also avail our Special Education Assistance Scheme to further develop your career.
- … And a lot more!