Talent Sourcer (Contract)
14 days ago
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as an expert talent Sourcer. You will be responsible for identifying; engaging and screening potential candidates for our fast-growing engineering and creative teams. We are a high energy and collaborative team that loves working with powerful recruiting tools while doing impactful work for the overall business!
What you’ll be doing
- Build a pipeline of diverse talent through direct sourcing
- Qualify potential candidates for technical fit
- Collaborate with other Sourcers globally
- Work closely with hiring managers,recruiting & human resources leadership teams
- Identify and engage diverse, hardworking individuals who can contribute meaningfully to teams at Unity
What we’re looking for
- Solid talent sourcing working experiences with the domain of hi-tech industry
- Excellent communication skills - to deliver complex information effectively, and engage colleagues from around the world within Unity
- Ability to build and maintain a long-term candidate pipeline for specialized roles
- Experience with diversity and inclusion sourcing strategy
- Experience building & using a variety of sourcing plans and tools
- Utilize data to track and share pipeline activity and market data with internal partners
You might also have
- Self starting attitude and organizational skills to work autonomously, in line with our empowered working culture
- Curious about designing creative sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs across all job levels
- Bilingual communication ability in Japanese or Korean will be a plus
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.