This job might no longer be available.
Senior Technical Recruiter, Engineering
London, United Kingdom
6 months ago
At Improbable, we believe that the next revolution in entertainment and society will come from massive virtual worlds. They will create new economies and opportunities globally, changing not just how we play, but how we work and relate to each other. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to build the next generation of technologies for online multi-user games and simulations.
At Improbable, you are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and who compel you to improve yourself. We’re motivated by the fulfilment of solving hard problems to achieve something profound and transformative.
“Provide the gateway to extraordinary talent through effective partnership and superior tactics.”
The Talent Acquisition Team at Improbable operates a unique, embedded model which draws heavily on Agile principles to enhance recruitment excellence. This recent transformation has revolutionised our approach to hiring during 2019 and we continue to create modern recruitment techniques that provide a competitive advantage.
Areas for Impact
- Partner with stakeholders in our Games Technology Unit to drive the end to end recruitment lifecycle to ensure timely delivery, refining and streamlining the hiring process where possible
- Compose and execute creative sourcing strategies against prioritised Sprints to develop superior talent pipelines with a meaningful emphasis on diversity
- Evangelise Improbable culture and value proposition, representing this passionately to develop alignment towards our mission
- Maintain exceptional standards and data integrity across tools and systems
- Breakdown, participate in and champion major projects and initiatives to improve talent acquisition at Improbable
We'd like to heard from you if you identify with the following
- Substantial recruitment pedigree from an agency or search environment
- Experience in-house with a reputable ‘technology first’ business, with a particular emphasis on hiring exceptional Software Engineering talent against stern competition
- Deep appreciation and respect for the fundamentals of talent acquisition, but creative, curious and innovative when considering modern frameworks and tactics to gain a competitive advantage
- Influential and compelling stakeholder management skills
- Delivery mindset, able to breakdown work and drive to deadlines
- Operationally astute and data-oriented
- Familiar/sensitive to the challenges and needs of growing business, especially those of a scaling start-up disrupting an industry
- Empathetic, emotionally intelligent, motivated and passionate
- Highly resilient, relentless and cheerful in the face of adversity
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Improbable are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Improbable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.