Talent Administrator | Recruitment Administrator
2 days ago
Title: Talent Administrator | Recruitment Administrator
Contract: 40 hours per week, initially on a FTC
Location: Bucharest - Hybrid (Home & Studio)
The Talent Administrator | Recruitment Administrator will work closely with the Recruitment Coordinators to support all the resourcing and recruitment process within the business. You will be supporting recruitment across all Lines of Business from posting a vacancy through to offer; including vacancy management, advertising, sourcing, liaising with our recruitment partners supporting the interview process, managing volume test centres, administration, Right To Work, formal offers and linking over smoothly to the new starter onboarding process, liaising with L&D, WE, IT, and putting a strong focus on candidate and hiring manager experience.
This is a hybrid role and you should be able to adapt quickly to new tasks and be an enthusiastic team player who thrives under pressure, enjoys helping others, is accustomed to being hands-on, and excels when working to multiple conflicting deadlines and requisitions, and has an excellent attention to detail admin skills. You'll be resilient, adaptable, have endurance and patience with self-confidence in your own ability to succeed and share success.
This role would suit someone who is an excellent team player, has superb administration skills, has experience in a similar role and looking for more ownership of a pace of the recruitment journey, and thrives in a fast-paced successful environment.
The main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Support the Recruitment Team through maintaining candidates from various online job boards within our ATS database.
- Sourcing and screening volume candidate applications and evaluating them and organising test centres.
- Facilitate inductions and onboarding, requesting kit, credentials and updating our new starts list.
- Manage all aspects of recruitment administration and ensuring all recruitment advertising is up to date and regularly monitored or refreshed.
- Schedule interviews and support with candidate selection activities.
- Process all pre-employment checks and collate documentation onto candidate files.
- Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date
- Assist the Recruitment Coordinators with the recruitment and selection process for employees,
- Assisting the Recruitment Coordinators with the preparation and circulation of advertisements.
- Updating the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to track applicants effectively;
- Arranging interviews and providing professional support, to Recruitment Coordinators.
- Managing interview organisation and sending confirmation of offer emails once verbal offer made by Recruitment Coordinator and inputting starter information onto the New Starter List.
- Work with other HR team members, L&D, IT, and hiring managers to ensuring all on boarding and starter information is communicated to the respective departments in a timely manner.
- Provide cover for and assistance at any point when required
What we’re looking for:
- Good educational background, good standard of written and spoken English essential – an additional language would be advantageous.
- Previous experience as a Talent Administrator or Recruitment Administrator is essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally with individuals at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Familiar with a wide variety of applicant sourcing avenues, job boards, and tools.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hands-on team player, hardworking, goal oriantated and committed to providing an excellent service at all times.
- Have a willingness to learn, be confident, brave and ambitious with a positive “can do, will do” attitude.
- Be courteous, well motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and able to work on your own initiative.
- Be able to have fun, work well with others, are trustworthy and able to take on responsibility.
- Able to work at a fast pace, taking on lots of duties, and supportive of all colleagues.
- Apply a flexible approach to all work tasks and working relationships, adapt to different environments and solve problems independently and with the team.
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest game clients, titles, projects, and tech in the world.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Our environments thrive with collaborative team-work with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme. We empower our people and offer regular progression opportunities to ensure our employees flourish.
- Remote/Homeworking with flexible working schedules, a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
Pole To Win's core values are imbued across our global organisation: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team-mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our clients' businesses and their customers' satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.
Welcome to PTW, Family of Brands
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.