Talent Acquisition Specialist
7 days ago
As part of our development, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist. You will join the Talent Acquisition team inside the People & Culture Department where you will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle for various roles. You will promote diversity and inclusion through innovative approaches and new ways of doing things and you will be the first contact with potential employees.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle based on Studio & Project Hiring needs
- Drive all the interviews in the process and support Hiring Managers in the decision making
- Sync weekly with Hiring Managers to provide recruitment updates
- Identify best approaches to attract top-talent candidates
- Enhance a positive candidate experience from timing and quality perspective
- Develop and implement transversal projects related to recruitment
- 3 years of experience in recruitment with at least 2 years of in-house recruitment
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System(ATS), Sourcing tools such as LinkedIn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (fluency in oral and written English).
- Experience recruiting technical profiles in gaming industry is a plus
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast paced environment
- Be action and decision making oriented.
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
- Monthly Restaurant tickets.
- Preferential price for medical insurance.
- Sports / activities deal.
- Access to transport tax deductions.
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC).
- Discount for Ubisoft console games.
- Fresh fruits / drinks.
- Friday Morning Breakfast.
- Friday afternoon free.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building events.
- Assistance for opening Bank account.
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review.
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax).
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, "Beyond Good & Evil 2" and unannounced AAA projects.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.