Talent Acquisition Specialist
14 days ago
WHAT IMPACT CAN YOU HAVE AT ESG
At East Side Games, we all band together to deliver a world-class gameplay experience for our players around the globe. Everyone has an impact here. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you are a recruitment expert who will partner with hiring teams to understand their recruitment needs and develop successful sourcing strategies. You’ll be part of our Human Resource Team working alongside the Talent Manager, building strong gaming communities of talent, while sourcing top talent in emerging industries. You are a social maven that loves to professionally represent ESG at events (virtually). Most of all, you are looking for an opportunity that is all about autonomy and making the role yours. Your efforts will build our business as we continue to grow!
We’re a remote-first studio and encourage all applications.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Recruit, recruit, recruit! Full-cycle recruitment for technical and non-technical roles.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize hiring and set expectations on deliverables; help forecast and identify opportunities and solutions on hiring needs
- Partner with our Communications Manager on employer-branding initiatives i.e. content marketing, brand awareness campaigns, photos and videos, etc.
- Identify and attend industry and career events; provide event analysis and analytics to stakeholders.
- Market our business and positions, whether it’s managing our career site, building a talent network, and utilizing recruiting platforms and analytics.
- Be metric driven! Analyze and articulate your methods, while presenting overall results with stakeholders.
- Contribute to the evolution of our People team and add value towards employee driven strategies.
***Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 4+ years of recruitment experience, particularly within tech and/or games.
- Proven success filling hard to fill roles and attracting top talent!
- A charismatic and honest communicator with strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to read and report on analytics.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and recognize when priorities shift.
- Strong ability to have fun, laugh, and not take everything so seriously!
- You enjoy games, particularly mobile games. You are on top of the latest games, trends, and what’s happening in live events.
- Comfortable in an environment where priorities and plans change rapidly, but with intention.
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated, and diligent.
- Community-minded, whereby a collective mission of the project is a shared priority.
- Empathetic, compassionate, and curious.
- Your values are governed by justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Although experience is important, we are always open to speak with passionate, people-first gamers, who are looking for an awesome recruitment opportunity in games.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO WORK AT ESG?
We are East Side Games – proudly built in beautiful BC. Our mission is to create games that are easy to pick up, hard to put down, and don’t suck! We put players at the heart of our evolution, independence, and profitability. With their help, we’ve defined and become the leader in the narrative idle gaming space, writing the playbook on LiveOps in the process. Our huge IPs serve a traditionally underserved audience globally… And we’re just getting started!
Community is everything here. We put people at the core of what we do. Our games and our team have the same goal; to be inclusive and for everyone. We get sh*t done and our team is on hand to step in, listen, and support, regardless of rank. Tackle your challenges, share your learnings, then share refreshments with the studio in our weekly Cheers Friday Announcements. Have we piqued your curiosity? Then check out our amazing Culture and Benefits ! We note that our culture is not a monolith, and is ever-changing based on the folks holding space at East Side Games.
WE’RE BUILT ON THE FOUNDATIONS OF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
East Side Games are an equitable employer that values justice, equity, diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage people of marginalized backgrounds, particularly QTBIPOC folks, to apply, and will acknowledge and value the strengths you bring to foster yours and the studio’s growth.
If this sounds like something you hoped for and more, and you’re enthused to build genre-defining narrative idle games, click the “Apply Here” button below. If now is not the right time for you but you know someone who would be a great match for us at East Side Games, check out our referral bonus here! Let’s build great games together