Talent Acquisition Partner, Technology - Remote Canada
5 days ago
As a key member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will support end-to-end recruitment to build up necessary resources for our teams. You are a master of a million details and possess the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively. You have strong dedication and professionalism that allow you to work well with broad audiences. You are eager to be part of a creative organization and bring about intentional impacts by driving and supporting the growth initiative.
Sounds like a match? Our studio is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner (Technical Recruiter) to join our team. Remote candidates residing in other Canadian provinces/territories are also welcome to apply!
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for numerous departments to aggregate the best and brightest candidates, including key talent acquisition functions such as resume screening, sourcing, interview scheduling, offer presentation, ATS Management, recruitment events, etc.
- Provide impeccable customer service to hiring teams by setting expectations and driving results
- Work alongside hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop strategies for Kabam to attract top-tier talent
- Continually research and analyze best recruitment practices and effectively communicate them across internal teams
- Supporting employer branding initiatives (ie. manage social media initiatives, events)
- Proactively build and maintain talent pipelines
- Provide data-driven insights to support objective recruiting decisions
- Continually research and analyze best recruitment practices, innovations, and talent acquisition strategies, and effectively communicate them across internal teams
- Strategize and coordinate sourcing activities including tailored job postings, advertising, and recruitment & branding events
- Usher a delightful candidate experience supplemented by Kabam’s Employer Value Propositions and brand
What you will bring to the team:
- 2-5 years of proven experience in candidate engagement and success in hiring as a recruiter (in-house or agency). Past work or academic experience in the video game, animation, or tech verticals is valued
- 1+ years of experience with the full recruitment life-cycle highly preferred, including strong passive candidate sourcing skills
- Experience in technical recruiting for intermediate to senior level positions required (Example: Software Engineers, Data Scientists/Analysts, IT)
- Executive recruitment experience is valued but not required
- Passionate about delivering memorable candidate and client service experiences
- Ability to effectively and confidently translate the story of an employer brand to hiring prospects as well as vet candidates against job requirements
- Ability to build trust and partner with clients (hiring managers) in a highly consultative capacity
- Ability to navigate and prioritize between multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced environment, dealing with tight time constraints and shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to learn/improve your craft
- Interest in video games
- Interest in diverse and inclusive sourcing/hiring practices is an asset
Our success is due to the hard work of our people. We share our success with our people through flexible benefits and reward programs, sweet swag, snacks, and more. Here’s a look at some of the support we provide our people:
- We know that one size doesn’t fit all - every team has the flexibility to find the right balance between in-studio, remote, and hybrid in-studio/remote.
- We offer extended health coverage effective day one, with no waiting period, including a flexible health spending account and/or personal spending account! Any leftover amounts from the health/personal spending account can also be automatically added to a group TFSA.
- Telus Health Virtual Care that provides you a way to remotely interact with healthcare providers, available 24/7 to get prescription refills or referrals from the comfort of your home.
- We provide an employee assistance program to ensure our people’s mental and emotional well-being.
- Everyone retires eventually, and we help our people save for their futures with a contribution matching program for their RRSP.
- We offer paid parental leave, flexible paid time off (no worrying about how much time has been earned), as well as paid time off for volunteering.
- We encourage development through educational support, training sessions, skill development, knowledge sharing, and more!
- We encourage our team to help us hire the best talent through our referral program where they can earn up to $5,000 for a successful referral hire.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us. Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made and entertain the world!
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.