Talent Acquisition Lead
14 days ago
Talent Acquisition Lead, Vilnius and Berlin, is responsible for all hiring activity in the Vilnius and Berlin studios. You’ll work directly with the Vilnius and Berlin General Manager’s, as well as product and function leads, to develop a hiring approach and strategy that is effective in the local market and which helps Wargaming meet its hiring goals. You will also build and develop a high performing talent acquisition team, plus grow capability to attract and source talent from the local market, neighboring countries, and beyond.
This role is a mix of people management and hands on recruiting. You will also become a member of Wargaming’s Talent Acquisition leadership team.
What will you do?
- Develop a hiring strategy for Vilnius and Berlin for all Products and Services, including our award-winning PC game World of Tanks, and our biggest and fast-growing mobile game, World of Tanks Blitz
- Nurture and grow strong connections with the Vilnius and Berlin GM’s and product and function leaders. Develop deep understanding of their business and talent needs.
- Grow a team of high performing in house recruiters
- Use innovative, leading edge sourcing techniques to map, attract and engage top talent, with a heavy focus on passive candidates. Have the ability to source talent worldwide.
- Build talent pipelines aligned to the resource (people) plan
- Partner with the employer branding team to make Wargaming Vilnius and Berlin a preferred destination for local and regional talent
- Create a first-class candidate experience
- Oversee all job posts in Vilnius and Berlin. Make sure they are accurate and compelling for prospective candidates
- Ensure candidates are assessed in a structured, consistent way, and role requirements are measured through the process
- Design compensation recommendations that are compelling in the local market. Achieve high offer acceptance rates
- Own and report out to key stakeholders Vilnius hiring metrics, including Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure consistent, accurate usage of our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Stay current on industry trends and consult with hiring teams on how to successfully hire talent
- Get involved with global TA projects and be a member of the global WG TA leadership team
What are we looking for?
- TA thought leader who can develop a hiring vision and strategy for the Vilnius and Berlin studios
- Able to manage effectively, ensuring an equal distribution of workload (reqs per recruiter). Leads by example as a highly effective recruiter
- Experience recruiting pan regionally, including re-locating candidates internationally
- Proven track record of delivery. Willing and able to manage roles end to end through the hiring process
- Possess strong program management skills. Have extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying and optimizing talent sourcing campaigns and initiatives
- Ability to build impactful partnerships with hiring managers and business leaders
- Proven experience building and cultivating long term relationships with prospective candidates; effective at engaging passive candidates at a senior leadership level
- Someone who understands basic GDPR requirements and other relevant local legislation
- Innovator, particularly when identifying and selecting sourcing strategies
- Data driven and focused on measuring impact and ROI of recruitment effectiveness
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Team player who enjoys collaboration to achieve the best results
- Strong written and verbal communication in English; effective at influencing and persuading others
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for video gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.