Talent Acquisition Lead
12 days ago
The Talent Acquisition Lead will follow the full life-cycle of recruiting exceptional talent. Focusing on Tech, Creative, Design, Operations and Product. The role will consistently use best recruiting practices, evaluate job requirements, post, pre-screen and schedule interviews for opportunities based on business needs. As a Lead, they will head up recruiting projects and initiatives.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds a strong candidate pipeline from a multitude of different sources. Recruits and sources candidates off of LinkedIn and other social media platforms. Strategically posts roles on job boards to maximize qualified applicants. Proactively garners referrals. And constantly networks with qualified candidates for future positions.
- Lead TA initiatives such as candidate experience, employer branding, DE&I, metrics, and company trainings
- Establish best recruiting practices and procedures to roll out to all hiring managers, updating as needed.
- Provide a white glove experience to candidates throughout the full lifecycle of the recruiting process.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by creating and placing engaging and exciting job postings, updating postings as needed to maintain consistency for the GreenPark brand.
- Lead Employer Branding efforts and channels to make GreenPark a top talent attractor.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges and coordinates interviews, debriefs, pre-briefs, and other meetings with the interview team and hiring manager.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization effectiveness and attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Sourcing and recruitment for creative roles as needed, such as Game Art and Game Design, reviewing portfolios with hiring managers, tracking art tests, and keeping up with industry trends.
- Conducts other duties and general recruiting needs as assigned
- 5+ year experience with high volume recruiting, emphasis on Tech recruiting and Start Up culture
- Strong sourcing skills on a multitude of different platforms – LinkedIn, github, social media, etc
- Experience with TA programs and initiatives. Such as candidate experience, employer branding, DE&I, metrics, and company trainings
- Experience with GreenHouse ATS or other modern ATS
- Experience in recruiting a multitude of different roles: Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Design, Product, etc
- Ability to execute quickly in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, MS office, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity and interest in e-games and sports
- Good understanding of web-based technologies
- Detail oriented with a proven track record of exemplary candidate placement
- Innovative and creative approach to recruiting
- Results driven
- Knowledge of Federal and State recruitment laws
- Some travel may be required (within California)
- BA/BS Degree preferred
What We Offer
- With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on and learning right away. This is the ideal opportunity to pave your own path and grow.
- We have two amazing home locations - LA and SF (Both remote due to COVID-19) with additional remote locations in NY, TX, WA, NV, NC.
- We strive to be welcoming, innovative, and have an inclusive culture. As an early team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Flexible PTO
- A selection of six different Medical plans with 100% premium coverage for base plans.
- Dental and Vision plans with 99% premium coverage.
- 401(k) program
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Company sponsored Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Home office stipend
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
We find ourselves in unusual times and as such, both of our offices are on a Work From Home schedule due to COVID-19. But don't worry, we have your back when it comes to provisioning all the necessary hardware you will need to perform at the top of your game all from the comfort of your home.
GreenPark Sports creates digital experiences and games for the new generation of sports and esports fans. Our flagship product is a native, free-to-play mobile game played over the top of live sports and esports events, where fans battle to become the undisputed “Best Fans” of their league and season. At GreenPark, we embrace unique points of view as well as diverse backgrounds and identities that are all about creating unique experiences for passionate fans. Here, you can expect a highly collaborative environment of thoughtful teammates who huddle-up, listen, challenge, and push each other to make each idea and execution phenomenal.
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.
Please note: Individuals must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.