Talent Acquisition Intern
1 month ago
Keywords Studios is a leading technical service provider for the global video game industry. With studios across the world and a wide range of services including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA, and Player Support, Keywords Studios is at the forefront of the gaming industry. As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of recruitment and be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team.
- Work in end-to-end hiring process of candidates.
- Support the coordination of interviews and assessments.
- Maintaining the applicant tracking system and compiling 201 files from new hires and existing employees.
- Documenting 201 files from time to time for auditing purposes
- Collaborate with various TA team members on various recruitment projects.
- Must be enrolled in practicum/internship units.
- With strong attention to details and scheduling.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- With good communication skills speaking to candidates.
- Willing to work on a hybrid setup (once a week).
- Interest in the gaming industry is a plus.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Internship allowance
- Work From Home/Hybrid setup
- Work equipment provided