Talent Acquisition Coordinator
13 days ago
TheTalent Acquisition Coordinator will work closely with the team on all recruitment needs. He/she/they will participate in the staffing process for all positions to be filled as well as talent attraction process optimization projects. He/she/they will also act as an intermediary between the candidates and the Talent Acquisition Specialists.
- Perform daily sourcing of active/passive candidates on LinkedIn, Indeed, and other platforms;
- Analyze applications received (resumes, portfolios) for assigned positions;
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with candidates, talent acquisition specialists and managers;
- Provide an excellent candidate experience by completing required follow-ups;
- Manage and provide data entry for applications, write reports and add required candidate information through an ATS system;
- Send technical and/or creative tests to candidates and follow up appropriately based on the results;
- In collaboration with the Communications team, ensure the broadcasting of key positions to be filled on social networks and on the Ludia website;
- In collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team, coordinate and organize recruitment events: trade shows, missions abroad, school visits;
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of hiring processes;
- Work in collaboration with the entire Talent & Culture team.
- DEC, Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
- Previous experience or basic knowledge of animation, visual effects or video game studios is an asset;
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system (ATS), ideally Smartrecruiters and/or Lever;
- Experience with MS Office applications, such as Word and Excel, as well as popular social media platforms, such as Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Knowledge of recruitment processes;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent initiative and ability to proactively handle a high volume of assignments;
- Ability to handle all requests and situations with diplomacy and professionalism;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Bilingual (French/English).
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Founded in Montreal in 2007, Ludia is one of Canada's leading mobile video game studios. "Creating games that touch people" is what drives us every day! And we work hard at it by continuing to innovate and aim higher every day, without forgetting to have fun while doing it! Named Montreal Top Employer 2021, here you will always have a place to express and grow ideas, to have a real impact on projects but also to feed yourself with the sharing of cultures, visions and expertise.
For us, mobile is a real opening to the future, an incredible growth potential and stimulating technological challenges to take up. It's the perfect answer to our ambition to "touch people" and anchor ourselves in everyday life. Match 3, Geolocation, Narrative Game, Builder, our portfolio includes diverse and high quality games that leverage world-renowned brands such as; Jurassic World™: Alive, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Dungeons & Dragons™, Dragons: Titan Uprising, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, and many more to come, not to mention our very own IP Lovelink!
Flexibility at heart
Flexibility at Ludia, it's lived 100%. Whether you want to enjoy the creative excitement of our beautifully remodeled offices in Old Montreal, prefer the comfort of your own home anywhere in Quebec, or like the idea of having the best of both worlds in hybrid mode, it's up to you! Our Flex program is 100% flexible from day to day. A great freedom for your daily well-being!