3 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. Our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences that captivates and engages audiences around the world.
Are you an optimist? Do you think outside the box? The perfect blend, a Tableau Developer, with the ability to balance complex data into an engaging narrative that is anchored by facts. You could make an immediate impact through analyzing and filtering large datasets to uncover insights and/or reveal innovative ways to understand the information.
- Identify a compelling narrative (like trends, comparison, rank order, statistical relationships, etc.) and use appropriate visualization method to help display the information effectively.
- Design engaging and interactive business insights dashboards with a focus on user interaction and user experience to increase engagement with the audience.
Prior experience building financial dashboards will be a big plus for this role.
What You’ll Tackle:
- Develop relevant, efficient dashboards and visualizations using Tableau utilizing features like interactive filters, parameters, and calculations.
- Elicit business requirements, develop functional specifications, build prototypes, develop visualizations, conduct quality testing and user acceptance testing, own the roll-out and post-launch enhancements implementation.
- Build and edit SQL queries for Tableau data source creation.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
What You Bring:
- 2 years+ of experience designing and developing complex dashboards using Tableau.
- Demonstrated ability in UI, UX space (can be concurrent or overlap with Tableau experience) of using a combination of user interface tools such as wire frames, prototypes, mock-ups, or white boarding to illustrate product usability.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries to build Tableau data sources.
- Experience working directly with business partners to capture and validate functional requirements and provide design specifications.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.