This job might no longer be available.
TCS Academy - Groom
3 days ago
Groomers are responsible for delivering high quality hair, fur, feathers and organic elements for our 3D characters and environments. If you have a passion and inclination towards learning this discipline and can use Maya or any other 3d software, we would like to hear from you, whether you've just graduated, or you are looking for a new challenge.
What we offer
You are applying to join the Groom Academy. The course allows trainees to engage in a 9-week program, which prepares them to gain knowledge and boost confidence in various aspects of groom.
- Dedicated mentoring from a senior industry member
- Intensive training using industry standard software tools (provided) while using our high-quality training materials
- Continued access to video tutorials featuring industry experts and the potential to use your project work in showreels
- You will be hired as an employee (paid) during this virtual training. After completing this course, if selected based on your performance, you will move on the floor in one of Technicolor's VFX studios and extended a 6-12 month contract.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Trainee VFX artist include:
- Continuous learning.
- Practice and implementation of learning material.
- Prompt submission of assignments.
- Stake holder & team communication
- Recent graduates of a VFX program or entry/junior level candidates looking for their first break in the VFX industry.
- Candidates ready to cross the bridge from learning into a professional career.
- Artists with a drive, passion, and commitment to deliver first class VFX.
- You will be asked to complete a standardized skills test in order to be enrolled.
Applying: Please apply with your demo reel and CV attached.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
TCS Academy is a virtual program preparing artists for their journey through the world’s top visual effects studios through intensive training. Technicolor’s diversified reach in visual effects enables us to guide, mentor, and train these artists to meet the highest industry standards.
Our virtual courses prepare you for a career in visual effects by working with industry experts on your creative, technical, procedural, and soft skills. They also provide a great opportunity to gain experience and expertise to build upon as you progress in your career.
APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION MEANS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A ROLE IN BANGALORE AFTER COMPLETING THE VIRTUAL COURSE
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.