10 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
We’re looking for a highly collaborative, passionate, and skilled Systems programmer to help implement and improve our tools and game systems for upcoming AAA titles.
- Work close with other team members to develop and extend systems and technology.
- Prototype, design and implement features to improve user experience.
- Being able to take ownership over features and bringing them to successful completion within a set time.
- Helping out and support other engineers where needed.
- Protect the quality of the project together with the rest of the team.
Competencies, skills & knowledge:
- A ble to design, implement and/or extend game systems for both PC and console.
- A pragmatic, hands-on problem-solving mentality.
- C++ knowledge and experience.
- Able to design and write well-structured, readable, and maintainable code.
- W ork well in a team and on a large code base.
- G ood communication skills in written and spoken English.
- G ood understanding of code performance and complexity.
- Able to work well in an environment with deadlines and milestones.
- Game industry and development experience.
- Experience developing games on PC and game consoles like Xbox One, PlayStation 4, etc.
- Strong debugging skills.
- (Native) Dutch speaker.
- Affinity with user input design and implementation across a wide range of input devices and platforms.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.