Seattle, Washington, United States
18 days ago
Take-Two Interactive and Private Division is seeking an outstanding Systems Administrator to provide on-site technical support for the Seattle based offices of Private Division and Intercept Games.
This is a hands-on role requiring a deep level of technical insight and ability, that will work closely with a variety of technology teams allowing for fluid bi-directional teamwork and encouraging the development of new insights and solutions. This involves being involved in the entire stack of IT related initiatives, while providing assistance for development workloads, major game releases, and the unique business needs of Private Division.
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded IT professional and a key member of our Global Support team with strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of Windows OS, Office 365, Networking, and application deployment procedures via SCCM and AirWatch. Additionally, having a high motivation for looking at areas of opportunity for improving process through automation and helping the team decrease repeatable incidents is also highly valuable.
- On-site contact for technical operations and support of all production and development environments.
- Must work jointly with development groups to assess their support needs to identify and deliver the resources required to meet ambitious goals.
- Collaborate closely with project partners to establish a detailed understanding of game development workflows and related event dates in order to deliver accurate support.
- Ensure all client requests and operational problems are update/resolved within a timely manner.
- Assist with offsite events including setup, event support, and teardown.
- Passionate about delivering outstanding client experience and support.
- Inquisitiveness and ambition towards looking for opportunities to automate and improve service delivery.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to change priorities on the fly.
- Assist with employee on-boarding ensuring new staff is ready to work on day one.
- Maintain inventory/asset management for company provided equipment and software.
- Assist with audio/visual hardware setup and break down, along with conference rooms and video conferences.
- Able to work independently and respond promptly is vital, sometimes including after hours and on weekends. Reachable by mobile in the event of an emergency.
- Some local travel may be required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience with the Windows 10, MacOS, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange, TCP/IP based networks (including DHCP, DNS, etc.), installation and maintenance of workstations and infrastructure hardware
- Operating System configuration, management, and support for desktop/laptop and server
- Network: Experience implementing, managing, and troubleshooting network devices and infrastructure
- Experience using Okta or similar SAML and Two-Factor Authentication solutions
- Familiar with using SCCM for Desktop OS deployment and software management
- AirWatch/Intelligent Hub or equivalent Mobile Device Management experience
- Computer Hardware: Desktops, Laptops, Mobile devices, tablets, and a wide variety of devices and peripherals
- Games Consoles: A good knowledge of current gen consoles (Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC) is vital. Any knowledge of development kits is a plus
- Productivity Tools: MS Office, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype), Slack
- Remote Work Solutions: VPN, VDI (Horizon View)
- Storage: Solid understanding of both local and NAS based technologies (Netapp, Nutanix) as well as cloud-based solutions (Dropbox)
- Security: Solid grasp of security standards and methodologies
- PowerShell and scripting experience
- Conference Room and AV technology experience
- ServiceNow or equivalent helpdesk ticket system experience
- Superb communication, team skills, and proactive communicator with customer service demeanor and focus on delivering excellent end-user experience.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting
- Ability to communicate effectively with end users to successfully resolve queries and problems and translate technical information and jargon for a non-technical audience
- A real passion for video games and the industry!
MCSE, MCDST, ITIL, Network+, A+ certifications preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.