This job might no longer be available.
Las Vegas, NV
8 months ago
Take-Two Games and Private Division are looking for an enthusiastic, talented, and personable IT professional and gaming enthusiast to join our Las Vegas, NV based IT group as a Systems Administrator. Primary job functions will be to assist with equipment and account setup, troubleshooting routine computer and game console issues, and assisting with office AV. Applicants need to be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and willing to learn from a talented and diverse team.
- Install, configure and maintain local IT hardware and software according to policies in place in the Private Division Las Vegas office.
- Working with computer workstation hardware and putting together computer workstations.
- Identify the cause of hardware and software failures and provide corrective action to rectify the problem.
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install and manage desktop, laptop and mobile computing devices.
- Manage hardware inventories to organize, label, and provide asset tracking for various computer and A/V hardware.
- Work with other technical teams to triage support tickets.
- Ensure email and other communication systems are operating properly, efficiently, and in accordance with corporate security and retention policies.
- Provide support to other business units in the company as directed by IT management
- Document and maintain accurate installation and procedure guides.
- Ensure IT Issues are being resolved in a timely manner according to the policies in place.
- Able to work independently and respond in a timely manner whenever necessary sometimes including after hours and on weekends.
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. without issue.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years experience with the Windows 10 operating system, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange, TCP/IP based networks (including DHCP, DNS, etc.), installation and maintenance of workstations and infrastructure hardware.
- Possess a thorough understanding of consumer-level audio, video, and game consoles including the ability to hook up, manage, & troubleshoot these systems.
- Knowledge of computer workstation functionality and components.
- ServiceNow or equivalent helpdesk ticket system experience
- AirWatch/Intelligent Hub or equivalent Mobile Device Management experience
- Dedication, teamwork and professionalism.
- The ability to handle high pressure situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with PowerShell
- Familiarity with hardware/software asset tracking and inventory systems.
- Some familiarity of game development systems is advantageous.
- Interest and knowledge of games and game development.